Shareholders are the owners of the company, and they hold shares in the company. The companies' law in India requires a minimum of 2 shareholders to register a private limited company. It also provides that the shareholders can also be directors of the Company.
A private limited company should have a minimum capital of Rs 1 lac. The registration fee and stamp duty depends on the capital of the company and the state in which the company is registered.
The company name should reflect the business objects of the company. It should be such that it does not resemble the name of any existing companies. If the proposed names resemble any existing business entity, the Registrar of companies may reject the name application.
1. PAN Card copy of the Shareholders & Directors
2. ID Proof of Shareholder & Directors – Voter’s ID, Passport, Driver’s License or Aadhar Card
3. Address Proof Shareholder & Directors – Bank Statement, Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill
4. Address Proof of place of Business – Bank Statement, Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill
5. Rental Agreement in the Name of the Company
P.S. - Address Proof should not be older than 2 months